Best Community?

Recently I've come to realize something about gaming, it doesn't matter how many bells and whistles a game has or how shiny it is, if the community for that particular game sucks, the game sucks and becomes nearly impossible to enjoy.  So what is/were the best game community(s) that you've seen and what are the worst?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Team Fortress 2 has a pretty cool community. If you're easily trolled it won't be cool though.

Best community = Call of Duty

If we're going for sarcasm I'd say the Minecraft community. Some people are cool but unless you protect your public server it's gonna get trolled hard, a lot.

Typically RPG's seem to have a good community, single player of course.

-

Mp wise....I'd say the Red Faction: Guerrilla and Shadowrun communities (When they existed) were wonderful.

The Shadowrun community still exists.

I dont understand what you insist, but community is easily ignored... I can pretend their AI and I still enjoy any game. If a bunch of adults want to behave like 6 year olds  -- I don't mind reporting people. But they make mute buttons and report features for that... An if a technical problem comes up... I got this hobby of trying to figure it out --- FOR FREE. An I don't mind assisting a company FOR FREE, if their worth it.

the best communities are the smaller ones.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

If we're going for sarcasm I'd say the Minecraft community. Some people are cool but unless you protect your public server it's gonna get trolled hard, a lot.

[/quote]

Having never played it I'm curious to know what methods of trolling they use.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

The Shadowrun community still exists.

[/quote]

Does it? I might play again. I love Shadowrun and the community was awesome.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It ranges from simple theft and destruction of property to more advanced trolling like setting up exploding traps and pitfalls. It's called griefing in that community but it is trolling because the intent is to bother people and laugh at them. Go to youtube and search for minecraft griefing, some suck but others are really funny.

@Brandiesel- Yup people still play it on 360 and xbox. It's smaller obviously but it's still devoted.