Best Buy DLC Code Missing Digits

I bought 2 copies of this game (pre-order) from Best Buy.  Got 2 emails with 2 DLC codes, and both codes are missing 6 digits.  I know they had this same issue with Assassin's Creed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not positive but the Gamestop DLC codes were entered through the game in the Downloadable Content area.

Yea, try entering them through the in-game content area. It will say "Enter Coupon".

Yes.... they can be entered in-game... however, they still need to be 25 digits, regardless of where you redeem them. (It's a package on the marketplace, so it has to conform to MS standards.) The in-game code entry merely opens up the redeem code screen identical to that from the dashboard.

Those guys are right you don't do it through the marketplace. Enter it where it says use coupons in the in game store.

I entered my code through the "Redeem Code" Xbox guide menu option first and it didn't take. It said "Invalid". I then read the little flyer and read "enter coupon code under content in the in-game menu.

-

So I did that next after installing the game to my hard drive and it worked.... so uhm...yea. it worked  =/

Alright, well.... the code works, but to be fair, Best Buy confused matters a bunch, and you guys helped me realize it... so thanks.

The email describes the code as a "25 digit xbox live code" with instructions explicitly telling you to use the the redeem code feature on the dashboard.  

Obviously, they used a generic email when one should have been crafted specifically for this game.

Glad you figured it out, and for the future all UbiSoft games use the same method for in game DLC like Assassin's creed does.

You must input the dashes in the code, when inputting the DLC code, in the game's menu.

[quote user="ufcmike1"]

You must input the dashes in the code, when inputting the DLC code, in the game's menu.

[/quote]

I didn't put the dashes and it worked for me. 

u do NOT need to enter dahses!