Best Borderlands DLC?

Finally got around to playing this game, and am loving it! I'm almost through the main quest, so I'm having a tough decision for which DLC to get. I was thinking Zombie Island or Secret Armory, but the others look great as well. Which one do you find best?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Secret Armory gave me the biggest bang for my buck. It was quite enjoyable with the massive amount of missions, bosses, new enemies, and weapons and class mods! My only hate was that there wasn't any fast travel within the DLC making traveling hectic...

No fast travel? That really sucks. I heard Secret Armory had a gigantic map, and also that armory glitch sounds pretty cool to get all the guns in the game.

I really liked the zombie one for combat, but the loot for the armoury was awesome.

Zombie one was nice, the arena was terrible except for the bank it gave, and the Armory was the best, hands down. Never played the Claptrap one.

-

The Armory's lack of fast travel can be somewhat circumvented by simply exiting the game and returning to the file (and reinvite any necessary co-op partners) to quickly return the T-Bone Junction (where the DLC starts).

Armory is the best IMO

Armory - The rest are good but not as good as Armory

Claptraps was my favorite but they are all worth getting except Mad Moxxie that sucked except for the storage bank you get.

Loved the armory for the looting,and the claptrap revolution for the lolz.

Ned's Zombie dlc was really short.  They made it seem longer, because you essentially have to do a fetch quest which takes an hour to do, mindless killing zombies to collect brains... it's boring as all hell.  The Armory was cool, but the drawback is no fast travel.  Claptrap Robolution was fun, but the achievements were annoying for it... again, a ton of collecting rare drop items.  For as good as Borderlands was as a game, the DLC was all a bit lacking.

Claptrap and Armory