Best and worst games?

What  do you think are the best games and why?

And what games would you recommend to buy and why would you recommend it?

What games do think are the worst games and why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Best game: Halo: Reach. For the sheer amount of features the game offers as well as support. Worst game: Call of Duty: Modern Wafare 2. For the amount of hackers, modders, and glitchers the game has attracted and lack of support.

This is a tough one. It is hard to pick out my best and worst because I have played a good amount of games.

Best: Halo 3 because to this date I have not played any MP game as much as I played Halo 3. It never got extremely frustrating like CoD sometimes can and the support for the game was top-notch.

Worst: Super Mario Bros. 2 because it is just terrible IMO. They redeemed themselves by coming out with Super Mario Bros. 3 after that though.

Some games I recommend: The Saboteur, Trials HD, and Pinball FX2.

I recommend Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Bioshock, and Red Dead Redemption. Both Fallout games are excellent, and you can get both of them for $20 each. Bioshock is also a great game, that's also $20. RDR is also an open world game that's really good, and costs around $30.

If you're looking for arcade games, than I recommend Battlefield 1943 and Pacman CE DX.

I would tell you to stay away from Cod, but it's already too late...

[quote user="rosey2200"]

[/quote]

What  do you think are the best games and why? Sandbox type games. Hours of gameplay and replay.

And what games would you recommend to buy and why would you recommend it? Fallout 3 GOTY,tons and tons to do.

What games do think are the worst games and why? Vampire Rain *shivers*

personally the best game i know as of this moment is Saints Row 2 or DJ Hero 2 i cant really pick they are both lots of fun and the worst game to me is battlefield bad company 2.

I'm just going to do Xbox 360 games...My highly recommended list would be:

-Fallout 3. Simply amazing. Replaying it 2 years after I put 200+ hours into my first playthrough, still just as great.

-Just Cause 2. Quite easily the best sandbox game ever made.

-Dead Space 1 and 2. Both of em are just unbelievably good.

Avoid list? Plenty of em out there. Alone in the Dark would probably top the list. Game is not even playable.

cod4 or the fallout series in general is the best that ive played. worst..... frontlines:fow.

This is some of the games I like:

First Person Shooter: Battlefield, Call of Duty, Crysis, Killzone, Halo

Third Person Shooter: Rainbow Six, Gears of War, Ghost Recon, Lost Planet, Resident Evil, Socom

Racing: Blur, Mario Kart, Grand Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Need For Speed, Burnout, Driver

Sports: NBA 2k games, NBA Street (I only play basketball but there are other good ones like Madden NFL, FIFA,etc.)

RPG: Fable, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, Oblivion (←I haven't played this yet but I hear it's good so I'll try it along with Skyrim.)

Platformers/Action Adventure:God of War, Prince of Persia, Assasin's Creed, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.  

RTS: Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth, Leauge of Legends (PC), R.U.S.E

Fighting: Soul Caliber, Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat

Puzzle: Portal

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

@LOL AT YOUR SKILL  You are my kind of gamer.  Nice and well rounded list of games there.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

I'm just going to do Xbox 360 games...My highly recommended list would be:

-Fallout 3. Simply amazing. Replaying it 2 years after I put 200+ hours into my first playthrough, still just as great.

-Just Cause 2. Quite easily the best sandbox game ever made.

-Dead Space 1 and 2. Both of em are just unbelievably good.

Avoid list? Plenty of em out there. Alone in the Dark would probably top the list. Game is not even playable.

[/quote]

Alone in the Dark is playable, but it is just horribly bad. it's rage inducing.