Best achievement

Everyone loves a achievement popping up now and again, was thinking about doing the limbo in 1 sitting achievement but don't think I've got it in me lol . So what's your most prized achievement? And for what g did you get?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello "Mainynomore"  :)

I play for fun & I don't care about conquering every challenge / getting every achievement; but these are my best.

(1)  Diablo 3  -->  The Prime Evil (Inferno), kill Diablo on Inferno Mode  =  50G

(2)  Halo: Reach  -->  Folks Need A Hero, beat the campaign on Heroic  =  50G

(3)  Halo 3  -->  Campaign Complete: Heroic  =  125G

(4)  Need For Speed Carbon  -->  Complete Career  =  50G

(5)  Need For Speed Carbon  -->  Perfect Canyon Duel, win a canyon duel without collisions  =  5G

(6)  Silent Hill HD Collection  -->  Ninja, take <500 damage in one game on Silent Hill 3  =  20G

(7)  Perfect Dark Zero  -->  Completed Single Secret Agent, beat single player on Secret Agent  =  15G

(8)  Halo 3: ODST  -->  Campaign Complete: Heroic  =  100G

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

Mike Tyson Punch Out  when I knock him out it only took me 65 try's   :D

Ha yeah I can think knocking MT out would be pretty tough,,. Just started Diablo so not sure how hard this games gunna get just yet, all the hard levels are locked so got a lot of slash and hacking to do. Thanks

Hello "Mainynomore"  :)

The other difficulty settings are Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno.  You can only play on Inferno Mode at level 60; the other difficulties will be available by beating Normal (unlocks Nightmare), beating Nightmare (unlocks Hell), and beating Hell at level 60 (unlocks Inferno).  Easy, Medium, and Hard will always give you the same amount of XP and will not grant you a bonuses.  It is only when you play from Master 1 to Master 5 will you be given bonuses to XP, Magic Find, and Gold.

It took me quite some time to beat Inferno Master 5, but it is definitely conquerable.  I wish you the best of luck in this game  :)

Pretty awesome achievements listed so far!! Nice!

Mine would have to be:

Resident Evil 4

A Heart of Steel

Clear the game on the highest difficulty.

150 Unlocked on 30/08/2012

I love that game!

Hello "CloudStrife 900"  :)

I wish that an HD version of Resident Evil 2 was made, that is and will always be my favorite Resident Evil game ever  :)

Shadowrun

Shadowrun Fever - Catch it! (25G)

Kill and teabag a person who has this (viral achievement). To teabag someone, stand over their body and toggle between crouching and standing.

Way of the Warrior, NG2, 100GS. Finish the game on what would be Normal. Easier said than done. Still haven't gotten very far on Path of the Mentor (Hard). And people wonder why NG3 was stupid easy. I finished NG3 on Hard for perspective.

Halo 3 legendary

Halo reach legendary

Halo 3 odst legendary

Lei! You are not alone! I would LOVE a remake / port of RE2! :)