Best 360 cart racer?

What's the best, simple, easy-to-pick-up-and-play, family-friendly, split screen cart racer out there for 360?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kinect Joy Ride.

[quote user="ChomskyKnows"]

What's the best, simple, easy-to-pick-up-and-play, family-friendly, split screen cart racer out there for 360?

[/quote]Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is by far the best cart racer on Xbox, and in my opinion is better than the last Mariokart...

The only Karting games I can think of are  Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and F1 Race Stars.  F1 Race Stars isn't released yet.  Just a couple of days to go though I think.

-

Both have a demo though...

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
-

F1 Race Stars

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. Great kart racer and awesome game. The sequel is coming out soon too.

Joy Ride Turbo and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

-

F1 Race Stars did have a lot of potential, but there are better kart racing games.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. 

[/quote]
This.

And also Blur is pretty cool, its literally Mario Kart with actual cars!

BLur, but i don't think anyone plays it anymore, it was a great game with not enough tracks/cars to hold peoples interest.

Isn't Blur's online mode dead now? If it is, it kinda sucks, because that's where the fun was.

-

Blur and Split/Second.

Still play blur online.Usualy plenty of games but there are a lot of cheaters.

I liked Blur.  A lot of the more popular games seem to try and go for realism now like Forza and Turismo.

-

I can't be bothered with that.  I like arcadey racing games.    I haven't played Split Second though.  I forgot about it.  I might pick it up soon.  Gotta be cheap now.