Berserker in Beast Mode

Does anyone have any advice/tips for unlocking the Berserker in Beast Mode? I always end up getting through all 12 waves in no time before i can get my hands on her. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can typically get him by round 7-9. Easiest way is to unlock kantus and then keep healing you teammates.  You make a bunch of money and progress from healing. Especially from healing the bigger locust. If no teammates then I would stick with the drone to get as many downs/ kills as possible.

i usually wild ticker to destroy barriers fastest, then wretch out to get stuns, kills, and assists. berserker is OK, but still kinda not worth it. the other units are better.

Berserker is the best. I can kill all the humans on wave 10 on Hardcore with one Berserker. The Corpser is also great for demolishing things.

Wretch or Tickers for first few rounds, then I use Kantus. After a few more rounds I have enough money to unlock everything and use the Berserker. I usually have everything unlocked by round 10

I use ticker for a couple of rounds then i am the seripede

I usually use the wretch or drone the first couple of rounds until I unlock tier three for grenadier. Then I use him until tier four is unlocked which is between 8 and 10.

Use the Wretch until you can unlock the Kantus, then use the Serapede and then the Beserker. I can usually get the Beserker by round 9.

Thanks for all the different tactics d00dz now its time to put them to the test. Hope i can find a BEAST match without having to wait 30min...

I use the exploding tickers a lot, easy kills and cheap to use. Kantus is good as well do to ink grenades and reviving teammates. Boomer is my favorite, a bit costly, but it does some major damage.

i believe the beast mode isnt really balanced or at least the COG ai isnt programmed to fight against specific creatures