Belgium website and Indie games

Hello all, 

I've searched almost everywhere to try and find a solution to my problem, and finding none, I would like to contact Microsoft with that enquiry. Since there is no mail support for me (it's grayed out), I'm posting here, hoping Microsoft will read this one.

Account region: Belgium
Physical region: Belgium
Internet Service Provider (ISP): Numericable
Content you are trying to download: anything from the indie section

I try to download some indie games that seems interesting. I can find the store on the US, UK, and even FR website. But for us in Belgium, I can't download anything due to region lock. Since I'm not in France, it is normal that I can't do that. I'm in Belgium after all.

But why on earth are we not existing ? I can't download anything from any indie title and from Belgium. It is just not existing. 

The solution ? Easy : If there is no way the region I'm in has an indie store, it could easily be linked to the closest available store, like France. 

I just feel Belgium is hard to spot on a map, and therefore are not worth indie games... I'm a fan of indies, and would like to try out some...

Could you tell me what I can do to get to an indie store ?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I already had tried, but as soon as click on buy, it tells me it is not valid for my region. I tried on the french website as well, and the uk too... With no more luck...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

The Indie games section located here for your region, shows that there are no Indie games available in your region. Unfortunately, this is not a bug that you're experiencing, this is simply because there are no Indie games in your region.

You won't be able to download anything as there's nothing available in your account region. There is no way to link/tie the stores because even if the countries are close, this does not mean that the content licenses are allowed in the other country. 

Sorry this didn't help.