Being Harassed about my account being Hacked and i really need assistance as fast as possible too get this guy too stop

The hackers name is [Mod removed: please do not name and shame other LIVE users on the forums, file a complaint using the tools on your console. And just to mention you can not be hacked on LIVE. Keep your information secure and your account will remain in your possession indefinitely] and he constantly has been telling me he is gonna hack me and some of my friends which is some of his friends are saying that he is going too do it tonight or tomorrow and that i need too contact xbox...so i did and they told me too go here soo plz help me im begging you....My Gamer Tag is SoulLessxReaper just in case you need it for anything.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if they had the ability to hack you they would do it without warning.

you cannot be hacked if you have not given out any personal details.

report them on your console and block them.

Do they know your I.P. address, have you had dealings with them outside of the chat and game services on your console?  Actually you can watch a persons I.P. address with the right firewall while you play and then access their P.C. with pre-made breaking software.  Just change your password a few times over the coming weeks and use a P.C. in an internet cafe to do it.  In the mean time collect evidence on the person who is bullying you and consider legal action.

I would also like to point out that naming and shaking is not allowed in these forums so just know that for the future. Report them and move on.

[quote user="SoulLessxReaper"]

The hackers name is [Mod removed] and he constantly has been telling me he is gonna hack me and some of my friends which is some of his friends are saying that he is going too do it tonight or tomorrow and that i need too contact xbox...so i did and they told me too go here soo plz help me im begging you....My Gamer Tag is SoulLessxReaper just in case you need it for anything.

[/quote]

Block communications with him, file a complaint and move on. 

Anyone else notice how all the wanna be hackers have names like that?

You get hack no where you go. There is not hack free online service at all.

Dear MOD! I was hacked on 4/17 don't tell people that they cannot get hacked! It's a lie! They spent my points on some FIFA downloads and download some of my games to there. System, so YES YOU CAN BE HACKED ON LIVE!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE ALL YOUR PERSONAl INFO OFF OF XBOX LIVE TILL THEY ADDRESS THE PROBLEM!

I think that's an inside job on FIFA, it happens a lot.  Do you have an EA origins account?

Not true they hacked my account with just my gamer tag , look on YouTube they have videos showing people how to get our info from Microsofts own website, they use there password recovery system to get everything the need to know to hack our accts!!! If you dont believe me look for yourself go to YouTube and type in ( FIFA hack  Xbox 360) you will see what I'm talking about! , I am so disappointed in Xbox right now! All the money spent on there products and this is how they treat us! Shame on you Microsoft ! And if you call and try to get it fixed they tell you it could take up to a month or more to get your account back! Sure no big deal I will just wait for my credits I paid for and not be able to use a acct that I am paying for , till you get time to fix your mistake! I will just sit here and wait cuz I did this to myself! Yea by trusting in your co. Thats all I did was trust in Xbox! NO MORE!! Never agin!!!!

[quote user="Bobbyzzz"] I was hacked on 4/17 don't tell people that they cannot get hacked! It's a lie![/quote]

Actually, no it's not. You can't get hacked. However, your account can be "accessed" with your login details. Don't share personal details over XBL (e-mail, password, reset questions/ answers), maintain a strong password, and don't use the e-mail for xbox with another site.