Before you buy Red Faction Armageddon

Read this review. http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/red-faction-armageddon/1172306p1.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait, I thought we can't trust reviews.

Actually, I saw this coming after I played the terrible, terrible demo.

Well i already played it and i liked it. Plus, I rarely read reviews anymore

I'll get my own review when I rent it. Thanks though! 

Seriously Azure... You have got to be kidding me...  You b*tch and moan all day long about reviewers non-stop and then you post this as a warning?  A-whole-nother level of retardation...

(Current as of now) 7.3 user rating over 591 ratings on GF site... that isn't bad at all.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

Seriously Azure... You have got to be kidding me...  You b*tch and moan all day long about reviewers non-stop and then you post this as a warning?  A-whole-nother level of retardation...

[/quote]

Agreed, I laughed when I saw him as the OP.

All he did when Brink reviews came out was talk down about the reviewers are idiots, dont know what theyre talking about, Brink is a 10/10, they are IGNorant, game doesnt deserve a 6, cant trust reviewers, etc, etc.

Yet know hes saying read a review first before buying a game?  Really Azure, you are beyond hypocritical

I was irritated with the 2-4 player co-op listed on the back of the case when it actually requires system link., so I may rent it, but I certainly won't buy it.

its a brilliant game so much fun

I thought the demo was okay only worth $30 though.

[quote user="Soul of Chaos"]

its a brilliant game so much fun

[/quote]

Yep!