Some things to consider before releasing Modern warfare 3:
1. Give the player the ability to rank up in story mode and be able to carry what you unlock to play online.
2. It is time to do away with prestige sorry but this is worn out. A simple level up system would be fine. You could give out money for purchasing weapons and attachment's, this works fine.
3. Have some online multiplayer achievements, never done before with a cod game, but it would be nice to have something to play online for.
4. Smaller kill-streak rewards. Tone it down some with just uav, jammer, resupply ammo, predator missile, and attack chopper. That's all you need
5. Instead of just being able to have 3 perks from a list of perks, let us be able to purchase three perks from one big list of perks. That way we can have what we want.
6. Or you could just re-make cod 4 and me and many others would just be fine with that. Sometimes a basic game is the best route to take.
7. It would be nice to have some land based vehicles to drive around the map to get to objectives quicker.