Before releasing Mw3!!

Some things to consider before releasing Modern warfare 3:

1.  Give the player the ability to rank up in story mode and be able to carry what you unlock to play online.

2.  It is time to do away with prestige sorry but this is worn out.  A simple level up system would be fine.  You could give out money for purchasing weapons and attachment's, this works fine. 

3.  Have some online multiplayer achievements, never done before with a cod game, but it would be nice to have something to play online for.

4.  Smaller kill-streak rewards.  Tone it down some with just uav, jammer, resupply ammo, predator missile, and attack chopper.  That's all you need

5.  Instead of just being able to have 3 perks from a list of perks, let us be able to purchase three perks from one big list of perks.  That way we can have what we want.

6.  Or you could just re-make cod 4 and me and many others would just be fine with that.  Sometimes a basic game is the best route to take.

7.  It would be nice to have some land based vehicles to drive around the map to get to objectives quicker. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed. All of these things are wonderful ideas.

the devs probably wont look at this, OH and  IW doesnt do online achievements. treyarch did with world at war. imagine if IW *DID* put an an achievement for 10th prestige for mw2 think of how meaningless it would be considering like 60% people didnt even earn their rank legit.

OPEN BETA!

1. Why?

2. They will not change what works.

3. Hell no. I hate online achievements.

4. Agreed.

5. That would lead to a huge unbalanced gameplay.

6. We been playing a cod4 remake. Just different weapons and time period.

7. COD is known for infantry combat. If you want vehicles, play Battlefield.

If there is even 1 vehicle i won't even touch this game, go play battlefield and keep your vehicles to yourself

Just a note sledgehammer and Raven are making mw3, their is nothing left of Iw except a couple of cleaning guys.  Raven is making the multi-player and from what I hear they tanked the online multi-player for singularity.  

1.  I have been playing a game called Brink, it is ok and the one thing that I like about it is the ability to unlock items and level up while playing online and offline.  This is a good feature, I would like to have the ability to just play offline most of the time and do occasional online play.  But be able to carry what I unlock online. 

2.  I can do without vehicles if most of the maps are medium to small, but if they make big maps like wasteland a small vehicle would be good to get around on.  And no I do not want to play battlefield, call of duty 3 had vehicles.

3.  Since this game is not being made by a regular call of duty developer, I recommend a beta this time around or I will not buy it. 

[quote user="True DoomsDay"]

OPEN BETA!

[/quote]

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

Just a note sledgehammer and Raven are making mw3, their is nothing left of Iw except a couple of cleaning guys.  Raven is making the multi-player and from what I hear they tanked the online multi-player for singularity.  

1.  I have been playing a game called Brink, it is ok and the one thing that I like about it is the ability to unlock items and level up while playing online and offline.  This is a good feature, I would like to have the ability to just play offline most of the time and do occasional online play.  But be able to carry what I unlock online. 

2.  I can do without vehicles if most of the maps are medium to small, but if they make big maps like wasteland a small vehicle would be good to get around on.  And no I do not want to play battlefield, call of duty 3 had vehicles.

3.  Since this game is not being made by a regular call of duty developer, I recommend a beta this time around or I will not buy it. 

[/quote]

Just saying, IW is actually making MW3. IW is making the campaign portion along with the help of Sledgehammer. Raven will be the only company making the multiplayer portion, though. Just a heads up.

1. Dumb and pointless. People would just boost in campaign. its called Multiplayer rank for a reason

2.Nah. Prestige is the only thing keeping the Multiplayer's of Recent Cods interesting for an extended period of time.

3.All ready been done with W@W and BlOps. But a return would be fine.

4. Uhgreed.

5. NO. people would just pick all of the most OP perks, instead of having to pick and choose

6. Uhgreed 2.

7. Most of the cod maps so far have been too small for this. the only one that's maybe big enough is mw2's fuel.

#6 ftw!