been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

HMMM....Yes, as long as you don't by the PS3 version...

The game is fine, has minor glitches that are being addressed with updates. Many bug complaints are probably due to the users XBox360.  Many people have already achieved 1000/1000 gamerscore, so the game works OK.

my 360 is around 4 years old lol..but its had the rrd and has been fixed by microsoft

This is just my experience with the game so far but I have encountered only one quest that was glitched, and that was only on one character. I have not had any freezes yet and have no problems whatsoever with Skyrim on the 360. Get the game dude.

I see by your game list - that you prefer modern shooters.

Just think of Skyrim as a shooter, but Medieval! 

Instead of M16s and flame throwers - you get bows, arrows and flames coming out of your hands!

Plus, where else can you fight Dragons and get a rush every time you do it???

This game is more intense than the warfare stuff you normally play since we can't experience this type of fantasy ... aside from in the movies!

Give it a try by renting it or Oblivion!  What can you loose besides a few hours?

But, once you try it ... you'll be HOOKED!!!

yeah sick of the last 3 cods..its this or f1 2011 or dead island but dead island looks a bit samey..all way through the game.

Yes, I think so. I won't lie, the glitches are kind of annoying, but the replay value is so deep, you can get your money's worth out of it anyway. (In my opinion.)

I am lucky enough to not fun into any major glitches so far. Yes, it's buggy, but a massive game like Skyrim can't help that, just like any other Bethesda games. Though, you will find far more fun in the game then bugs. The game is totally worth a buy. But I warn you, it's an RPG. Not sure if that is your kind of game.

i liked zelda ocarina of time lol

The only bad glitches that i have seen is the marriage glitch and the backwards flying dragon glitch.