Been a few years O.O

Hey everyone =)

Firstly, who's idea was it to revamp the forum, the forums of 2008 i believe were much nicely formatted then this new one =(...

I always loved what xbox was about, i owned a 360 when it first came out but it's been a while, whats changed?

I am an old xbox gamer (not age wise, i am 23 =)) and well i'm considering getting an xbox 360 again, it has been over 3 years since i had owned an xbox 360 or a console, i am a bit held back buying a console because really there not good RPG gaming machines (due to the increase in greedy mmo makers) and well i like jap rpg's and all that fantasy type stuff that just died for no reason so yeah not allot really changed in 3 years for the RPG's for the consoles really.

Doesn't mean i wouldn't like a few games GoW 3! i played GoW weeks before many people in the U.k and loved it tho i never did get GoW2, Call of Duty: Black Ops seems really great but i was so used to CoD4 so i would have some learning to do again XD Need for Speed seems mint, yeah a few good games, shame there doesn't seem to be more though that jumps out at me.

The new console does look real "sexy" so what do ya reckon should i plunge or wait for a newer console eg next Xbox tho that could be a while.

Games i used to own:

GTA4

Devil May Cry 4 (brill story)

Phantasy Star Universe+expansion

Forza 3

PGR 3 and 4

Gears of War 3

Call of Duty 4

few more, cant remember right now lol.

Sorry if this thread does seem a bit wierd but it would help me in deciding really =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Doh! logged onto the wrong I.D. such a fail lol..

[quote user="xXGafferXx"]

Doh! logged onto the wrong I.D. such a fail lol..

[/quote]

What was the right one?

I agree..

I don't think it would be a waste to buy a new 360. Even if another console comes out in say, a year and a half, you don't have to buy it right away. Even if you wait 6 months after release you will still get 2 years or more if you wanted to out of your 360. There are so many games to keep you busy for a long time.

There are a bunch of great rpg's to choose from now-a-days. Plus there are a lot a great games coming out in June and so many more in 2013. You can't go wrong tbh.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

There's a decent amount of JRPGs on the system now that you might like: Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Blue Dragon...just to name a few.  

But there are a ton of unique experiences on XBLA you cant find anywhere else that are worth checking out. Super Meat Boy, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Shadow Complex, Minecraft, Trial Evolution, Fez, Ms Splosion Man, Fez HD....the list goes on and on. DEF. worth buying again.

Get the Xbox 360, Get some Halo Games ( So much fun all of them) Get some Batman Games (Rocksteady ones)

Lots of Games Witcher for One, Divinity Dragon Knight saga...etc...lots of games to play!

If you want Jrpg's the 360 actually a great choice for them due to it's exclusive 11/10 titles Tales of Vesperia (Western world exclusive atleast) and Lost Odyssey. The Final Fantasy titles are decent titles. Eternal Sonata is a good one as well. Though I don't really recommend it, MagnaCarta 2 is an ok game. I've heard good things about Blue Dragon and Renascence of Fate.  I would tell you to avoid Star Ocean: The Last Hope however, it's really the only bad Jrpg I've played on the 360. Though I've heard nothing about them, we also have The Last Remnant and Indefinite Undiscovery.

-

These are all the  Jrpg's on the system that I can name off the top of my head, Im sure there are more however.