Becoming an Xbox Live Ambassador

Silly question i know, but i was wondering how do you become an Xbox Live Ambassador ? Cheers for any info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You submit an application when they open up for applications. As of right now they are not taking applications as far as I am aware of.

I do not believe that they are accepting applications at the moment. But I would check HERE every once in a while to see if they are.

Cheers for the reply

How would i know when the applications are open again ? Do they mention it on the forums ?

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

I do not believe that they are accepting applications at the moment. But I would check HERE every once and a while to see if they are.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. Ill take your advice, cheers

Follow his link and check periodically.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

You submit an application when they open up for applications. As of right now they are not taking applications as far as I am aware of.

[/quote]but you said that you never asked for it .....

Covert Affairs XBOX AMBASSADOR what a JOKE xbox forums are now

I never did ask for it. The xpert program was merged with the ambassador program. To become an ambassador now you must submit an application. Mr.drgreenthumb nz if you have an issue with me I will gladly discuss it via private messages. Please keep trolling posts out of threads asking for help.

Yeah as suggested above, keep checking that link for annoucments. As we have only just merged the Xperts with the Ambassadors, I don't think they'll be taking any applications soon. Still keep checking, they could open up any time

Thanks for all the replies guys. Ill do what all of you have said and keep checking. :)