Becoming a warewolf?

So I'm in the Companions and I just got to the part where I can become a warewolf if I want. Anyone know what this does? Pro's and con's wise? Is there a way to go back once you've done it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NAW I THINK ITS LIKE BECOMING A VAMPIRE.......YOUR STUCK ...BUT IM NOT SURE.....I'D GOOGLE IT

there is lots, I just read it all in the game guide. I don't really feel like typing all what it says, but if you use swords etc then go with it, you get lot of combat boost and when in beast mode you get 100+ more health but it doesn't regenerate! I think its well worth it becoming one with all that I just read about it.

Also just read that you can be cured also and go back to normal! =]

In the guide the only major disadvantage listed is you can not become well rested..  and I say so what..   seems like a good deal...   You can't get any diseases..  and you're stronger..

Like DJ said, that's the ONLY disadvantage. Trust me you should do it.

Cool thanks guys. Is the guide you're talking about the strategy guide you have to purchase seperately?

yes

Can you level up as a werewolf? The Companion hunter babe w/ the green face paint (name?) said I would get stronger.

Only disadvantage is that you do not gain any advantages from resting.

Lycanthopy is comming in handy when I'm seriously out numbered.

I think I'll keep it for awhile.

To DoyleTheDog13 - "Even A Stopped Clock Is Right Twice A Day?" - What if it is a 24 hour clock?  As for being a Wearwolf you're 100% resistance to disease and stronger than you normally would be.