Beat Hardcore...no 8 Bit, no "pop"

bout sums it up, all my HC missions (except co-op) are marked completed.....but I did not get the cheevo or the ability to play 8 bit. 

next question.....so do you have to get all the co-op hc too, to get 8 bit and the cheevo

guess it can't be perfect :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Does it count optional side missions?

Instead of continue from last save, try continue story.  I heard of it not counting checkpoints for whatever reason sometimes and continue story picks up from the last auto save.

I got it without doing any side mission at all. Try checking through your progress and seeing if all chapter say they were complete on Hardcore through chapter select.

Maybe try clearing your cache and then playing the last part again?  That would suck if you have to play the entire thing over again.

Yeah, I know it's a mode, but, I did switch to co-op when playing with friends.  then I'd go back, check my latest progress....sigh :) thanks guys

[quote user="II Durbin II"]

bout sums it up, all my HC missions (except co-op) are marked completed.....but I did not get the cheevo or the ability to play 8 bit. 

next question.....so do you have to get all the co-op hc too, to get 8 bit and the cheevo

guess it can't be perfect :) 

[/quote]8 bit is setting, not a new mode. You go into settings and set it to 8 bit mode. I would have preferred a fun little 8 bit side scroller or 8 bit mine craft look personally.