Beach Bum DLC "next week"

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51796/gta-online-free-beach-bum-update-hits-next-week-new-weapons-vehi.html

All of you that have 220 hours paying online already rejoice. New stuff coming out "next week". Hopefully it will be on time and heist come soon after.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sigh... i'll already be on my ps4.  it will be hard for me to want to play on last gen anymore.  controller, ghost, and ac4 already arrived home.  just waiting for console this fri.  I REALLY wish rockstar releases the game on next gen and since our characters are saved on cloud, hopefully we can load the same character onto our next gen system.  who knows...  well a little too late for rockstar to keep me on last gen now

Sweet! No new missions is surprising though?

^Maybe they are to follow?

"It's about time", is all I have to say.

"Expect these and lots more Jobs to be added to Grand Theft Auto Online next week."

Could mean missions.

Anyway, I wish there was a preview for all the new hairstyles. I'll probably be disappointed, but I'm kind of hoping for a bigger beard option.

[quote user="Nesquiked"]"Expect these and lots more Jobs to be added to Grand Theft Auto Online next week." Could mean missions.[/quote] True. Looking forward to the new off road truck and survival at least.

Looking forward to new clothes. Seen the entire clothing selection about five times now, lol.

Well its something any way. I assumed heist would come before the beach bum pack. Honestly I just want to get all Oceans 11 with a bunch of people lol.

It will be interesting to see what new items are included. Hopefully there are some decent pieces to wear.

Dune Buggy looks cool reminds me of a toy RC car I had as a child, kinda disappointed in the weapon's was hoping for a Harpoon gun and a new AR with buyable molotovs but a peashooter and broken bottle WTF lol.

Yeah those are some lame weapons. I sort of like the broken bottle the the pistol is pointless. There's already 3.