Be Careful of your credit card info

Hey Gamers - please be careful with your credit card information.  I have recently been involved in a situation with another gamer with the Gamertag:  [GT Removed] .  He was somehow able to get other players credit card information and began handing it out to other Gamers in a party I was involved in.  I also received these credit card numbers but instead of using them, I contacted Tech Support and was advised by them to post on the forum about these actions.  I was also told this would be viewed heavily - SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SAFE.  APPARENTLY THERE ARE SOME DISHONEST GAMERS OUT THERE MAKING A BAD SITUATION FOR THOSE OF US JUST TRYING TO PLAY OUR GAMES.  PLEASE NOTE:  If you have had contact with this Gamer [GT Removed] check your credit card, bank accounts and the like, so you aren't involved in some dishonest business.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's prohibited on the forums to call out other Xbox Live members, the Support members were a bit misleading. All you can do to get this guy supposedly taking people's CC info is to file a complaint on him on your console. Every report is reviewed and eventually that user will get what's coming to them if they are indeed stealing people's CC details.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please make sure you use the report system on your console to report this user. If you are not sure how to do that see the link below.  Also please do not name and shame on the xbox,.com forums.

support.xbox.com/.../chat-terms-of-use-conduct

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.