BC2 vs BF3 vs MW3 [multiplayer] - thoughts...

To date, my favourite online shooter for multiplayer is BC2. 
I wish there were some more maps but I still love playing it, and feel nothing comes close, that's of the same nature (can't compare it to Gears for ex).

However, I just wonder what the new releases are like ?
I really don't like the play in previous MW games, always felt arcadey and no real impact gunning enemies down (just my feelings/thoughts).
So are the new games any better, or even on par with BC2 for multiplayer ?

Grabbed MW3 on rental, just having a play though the campaign, still has that weird feel to it but kind of fun at least.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no!

by far BC2 is still the best one;BF3 is still a good title (but it is a different game then BC2)

the destruction in BC2 is still better then BF3.

COD:MW3 still haven't got the hint,once again they half stepped the game,one good thing is they took you out of the sandbox maps,total lack of destruction keeps the campers in play; and thier greed is just crazy;50.00 a year for website access,and there seems to be issues with consoles reading disc,i had at least 10 people telling me they are getting errors on disc reads,even when installing to HDD(this seems to be on the SLIM model)out of the box,telling peeps to remove disc and clean it.

COD isn't the game that are using cheap disc.Every game is getting cheaply made to max out profits,and WE THE GAMERS ARE SUFFERING,not like our costs are going down,in fact they're going up(not for the disc itself)for the lame club stuff(i.e. elite for COD)BUT THE CHILDEREN LIKE PAYING MORE,MAYBE BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT FOOTING THE BILL..

[quote user="SoDTHETRUECAMEL"]

by far BC2 is still the best one;BF3 is still a good title (but it is a different game then BC2)

[/quote]

Opinion. I happen to enjoy 3 much more than BC2. It's back to how BF felt on PC more than the run and gun CoD feel BC2 had for me. I think 3 is far better in terms of nearly everything.

[quote user="SoDTHETRUECAMEL"]

snip

[/quote]

I just wanted to tell you, and this goes for all the camels around the globe as well, I like your toe.

I like BF3 more, sure it's a little disappointing to not be able to destroy a building,but there has to be some trade offs these Disks can only do so much, and with the added planes an way better graphics and over all smoothness of this game I will pick this game any day over Bad co 2, It's funny because I knew almost the Instant I started playing this game it was going to be the END of bad co 2 for me.  But without Bad company 2 & MOH 2010 there never would have been a successful BF3!

BC2 by a mile over BF3. I'm sorry, but any COD game shouldn't even be mentioned because it is not even in the same league as a BF game.

BC2 is still far superior to both MW3 and BF3. 800 hours and counting on BC2 and still love it, I was done with and sold BF3 after less than 50. Yes it did some things better than BC2 but they were few and far between and couldn't make up for the countless things it did far worse.

Theres still a huge part of BC2 that will stay in my heart forever.... Sniping, Flying, and Driving was awesome in that game :)....I like BF3 Though, but also miss BC2

Even though BF3 looks better than BC2, it was a step backwards in every other way.  CoD games are so one-dimensional they aren't even in the discussion.

In my opinion, BF3 is a step forward in graphics but a step back in game play.

When I first saw the trailers and such of BF3 I was concerned because I saw they had reintroduced prone which was a red flag that the game would play very different. When I read some articles about the game I heard that the shooting mechanics (recoil, burst fire, accuracy, ect) would be different than BC2 which concerned me even further. I LOVED the shooting mechanics in BC2.

Regardless, I still bought the game for the PC but have been really let down by it. Prone doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would but things like the shooting mechanics and things which should have never been considered by the developers such as IRNV, really ruin the game experience for me.

I've only put about 55 hours into BF3's multiplayer and I'm already tired of it. In BC2 however, I've put 321 hours into it and still find the game fun to play.

Everytime I go Prone,  90% of the time Im outgun & got killed on the process.  After reading all your feedbacks here, Im starting to miss Bad Company 2 & the Jihad Quad.