BC2 seems so.."arcadey" now :(

Which I guess is a good thing...But after non-stop beta playing...and then going back to BC2...man, Not being able to leap over objects and no prone...the aiming speed....crazy how the little things really make BF3 better. And really, I hate Rush and I prefer hardcore mode...but I like the changes to core gameplay.

Not much of a question...more of an observation

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BFBC2 is now retired for me......really, it was retired right when the BETA came out. I spent quite a bit of time on BC2, but switching back and forth from game to game really sucks for me. Though it should be mentioned that I freakin loved BFBC2 and it will be sad to put it down. I did accomplish almost everything I set out for in that game. So, heres to hoping a map or two from BC2 gets a remake later on down the line in BF3.

[quote user="Steble01"]

So, heres to hoping a map or two from BC2 gets a remake later on down the line in BF3

[/quote]

ummm..have you not pre-ordered? 4 remade maps for BF3.

Anyway. I loved BFBC2 the way it is. This Call of Duty/Medal of Honor/ BF love child is not doing it for me.

Correction BF2 not BFBC2. If we even get a map from BFBC2 I would like harvest day but all together I rather have NO remakes. Because we all play karkland and wake island a billijion times.

Meh...whatever....All BF maps are the same anyway.

Yeah, But the same can be said about every game. Well, maybe except for gears of war 3 because of the envorimental effects.

There different in land mass and design but still follow general same concept.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="Steble01"]

So, heres to hoping a map or two from BC2 gets a remake later on down the line in BF3

[/quote]

ummm..have you not pre-ordered? 4 remade maps for BF3.

Anyway. I loved BFBC2 the way it is. This Call of Duty/Medal of Honor/ BF love child is not doing it for me.

[/quote]

hey, nobody is stopping you from playing BFBC2 for the rest of your life, and i never said anything about changing BFBC2 either. and it appears someone else already straightened you out on the maps.

I still think BC2 is great.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

Correction BF2 not BFBC2. If we even get a map from BFBC2 I would like harvest day but all together I rather have NO remakes. Because we all play karkland and wake island a billijion times.

[/quote]Harvest Day is a BC1 map and I would want Panama Canals from BC2.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah, I know.

Surely I will miss bc2 after bf3 is released but I'm sure everyone or almost everyone here would like to see arica harbour in bf3 :)