Bauer Boost Pack

So I pre ordered with Futureshop, then got home and redeemed the "Bauer Boost Pack" code at the dashboard. When I edited my player, I can't find any boost pack or unlockables whatsoever. So I did a bit of research, and apparently it isn't really a 'boost pack' but you just unlock special equipment. Great... still hasn't appeared when I go to choose my equipment. 

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something more I need to do in order to activate it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I am in the same boat.  I do not see any special equipment (at least it is not marked as such).

i got it just fine. it also unlocks one boost slot and one boost.

What do the boost packs do?

When I 1st entered the code for the Bauer Boost Pack it downloaded to 30% and then just stopped & then when i went to re-enter the code it said the code was already used so i was told by a EA Rep to just redownload it again and it worked so maybe just try and re download and maybe the equipment will show up?

Is there any way to get the boost pack code without pre order? I know you can purchase it for Ps3 from the playstation store, but ive checked marketplace and cant find it.