Battlelog

hey so every time I try to log into battlelog it says "your account is not allowed to log in" does that just mean I put in the wrong password or am I just not allowed to use it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

haha yeah, a lot of us are having this problem. ive tried almost everything. Since my original EA account has my same email as xbox i cant really create another. only option really is to call support.... hopefully they will frikken fix this. been busted for too long! P.s. @ Bootle, u gonna be answering this question a lot, but at least someone is trying to help! el oh el

Fingers crossed dude. :D

didnt see teh platoon badge anywhere.Yes the platoon tag is on your dogtags. There maybe a way iof doing it but i dont know of it. Maybe its something they will introduce later on in an update.

Right. Thats a shame So your clan tag will show on your dogtag above your name, but no clan badge?

Bit of a shame a little extra customisation would have been nice.

Specially if a mini version was on your uniform *** or shoulder.

Not that Ive seen .. you can set your Platoon tag though and that is on your name in the scoreboard.

Does anyone know if your platoon badge made up on Battlelog shows up anywhere on the 360 version??

i.e. On your uniform or kill cam ........... or anywhere for that matter.

[quote user="gowSCoPeMaSTa B"]

yea how do you link ur gt with ur ea account?

[/quote]

This is a tricky question as there are lots of messages on forums regarding this. I loooked into this for a friend who was having problems.

The easiest way to link your gamertag is ny uploading some replay footage from Tigerwoods or anoither EA game onto their servers.

The Next way is to create a new EA account with the same Email account that your Gamertag : Xbox Live Account is registered with.

If these two dont work then you have to ring EA customer and hold out for a customer services Advisor and they will do it for you.

The Add Persona on the EA  profile page doesnt seem to work. Its just looping back to teh profile page instead of letting people add their xbox gamertag.

exactly that is what i want to know to ?

yes that's what i want to know how to link you gamertag to your EA account

yea how do you link ur gt with ur ea account?