Battlelog

Can anyone get on this thing? I've had an account w/ EA forever, but apparently that email/password combo doesn't work. It wont let me register, log in w/ Facebook, or send me an email when I click "forgot password." Normally, the page just goes into an infinite load and absolutely nothing happens, but sometimes I get an error screen.

Anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same problem here.

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

Can anyone get on this thing? I've had an account w/ EA forever, but apparently that email/password combo doesn't work. It wont let me register, log in w/ Facebook, or send me an email when I click "forgot password." Normally, the page just goes into an infinite load and absolutely nothing happens, but sometimes I get an error screen.

Anyone else?

[/quote]

I have been logged in all day to Battlelog with no trouble.  Did you get an updates for Battlelog in the bottom left hand corner?

Same deal... my xbox account won't work and my EA account won't work, so I made a new one and that won't work either. Awesome.

No issues here. Worked for beta, and now working for full game.

This is the big pain in the @@@ I was talking about earlier.

I get the "Your account is not allowed to login".

I was allowed to sign in during the beta no problems and I can sign in to other EA sites. I'm hoping it gets resolved, will check again tomorrow.

I'm having problem too.

[quote user="OctoMom"]

I get the "Your account is not allowed to login".

[/quote]

I get the same thing.

same thing here. I read somewhere that it may not be available till the 27th?

I did have that problem until I reset my password through the "forgot password" thing. Now having no problems logging in.