Battlelog

Has anyone figured out how to log onto battlelog. Ihave made a new account for my xbox live and ea which they are the same,ive tried everything,but its still telling me i need to purchase the game everytime try to log into battlelog,can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

Hello,

Your XBOX Live Gamertag and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. However, if the email address for your Gamertag is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag and the e-mail address for your EA account.

The adviser might make you download a demo of a EA game like Madden 2013 and ask you to login there with your EA Origin account in the demo and it should successfully link your gamertag to your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="HARIM ABIFF"]

Has anyone figured out how to log onto battlelog. Ihave made a new account for my xbox live and ea which they are the same,ive tried everything,but its still telling me i need to purchase the game everytime try to log into battlelog,can anyone help?

[/quote]

Here is EA Support for that type of issue. I was reading it and after June it was saying you needed an updated browser etc etc. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.