Battlelog friendslist

Did EA ever mention if they will increase it beyond 100 friends for battlelog?  Think i'm back up to 99 again.  Was at 100 a few times till I delete people.  You figure Xbox 1 we can have a 1,000 friends.  You figure battlelog lets you in like 5 clans for bf3 per user name.  Usually you want to add everyone in the clan.  Plus clan limit is 100.  Wouldn't be shocked if they increase that as well since servers will be 32vs32 next generation.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A full squad will be enough for me and thats all you can communicate with anys huh?

When I got perma forum banned on this account (on Battlelog), I decided to delete all pending requests. The total count was 384. Wish I was recording, the amount of blackberries was too damn high.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

A full squad will be enough for me and thats all you can communicate with anys huh?

[/quote]Yeah but is that full squad gonna be on daily?  Always need extras. Heck yeah your right usually when the clan starts out small its active.  Once you branch out and double or triple numbers of the roster then it falls flat on its face for inactivity.  Like my BEER clan on BF3 we kept it small early on of maybe 15 to 20 guys tops.  Then after few months some didn't have premium or their gold expired.  Then got dull.  Couldn't keep our own rented servers full then we got busy recruiting up to 50+ members.  Then was fine for a while.  Then after a while people get inactive or they want to be leader and make their own clan.  Plus next generation 32vs32 will take a while to fill up servers.  Even if server renting is just as common as BF3 server renting like 100's of empty wasted servers.

I dunno how the FL thing is gonna be on the Xbone.

Xbox 1 is 1,000 friends.  I'm asking if battle log origin account will increase beyond 100 limit?

Hmmmm, I dunno. 1000 is alot of people, LOL. I dunno if Ill ever fill that up.

We don't know Graw, but we can all hope. I for one wish the limit was increased to 1000.

I would even add Zeqh, if I had 1000 spots. :P

Dammit, now my monitor is covered in coke. xD

Gotcha.