* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xBatchelorx"]

www.hookedonphonics.com

[/quote]

it werked phor me!

On an off-topic note (:P), it's awesome.

Wow, this thread went downhill quickly.  

Spelling errors and arguments aside, I'm excited about the BF3 beta.  I've set it up to download as soon as I get home.  This is going to be one long work day...

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="The Boogymaan"]

A bunch of grammar nazi's in here.

[/quote]Bunch of redneck idiots in here too, Spelling is not Grammar you Muppet.

[/quote][quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]Bunch of redneck idiots in here too, Spelling is not Grammar you Muppet.

[/quote]

Being a redneck doesn't make one an idiot. And what does that have to do with how well someone spells words on an internet forum? It's more likely  for them to be black, being as those people couldn't string a proper sentence together if their life depended on it.

[/quote]

Maybe I should have said Inbred Hillbillies, rather than redneck. But, are you serious with that last comment of yours? Dude your skating an XBL Ban with that one, whether or not you are a redneck, you are a complete idiot for making a statement like that.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]t's more likely  for them to be black, being as those people couldn't string a proper sentence together if their life depended on it.[/quote]

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

[/quote]

Yeah don't you just love it,ignorance at its best.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]t's more likely  for them to be black, being as those people couldn't string a proper sentence together if their life depended on it.[/quote]

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote][quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]

Being a redneck doesn't make one an idiot. And what does that have to do with how well someone spells words on an internet forum? It's more likely  for them to be black, being as those people couldn't string a proper sentence together if their life depended on it.

[quote user="Soviet Amerika"]

I can't wait for this so called "Bata" is it a extension on the Beta?

[/quote]Just don't be surprised if "Battlefiled" isn't what you expect, it is after all an MP based game about Office clerks trying to get their reports done before 5pm on friday while dodging Rogue Mail Carts and their fellow employees who don't want to stay back for forced overtime. I personally can't wait, I've got my preorder in so I get the exclusive rapidfire staple gun to give me that edge, in the CQC of the Bullpen.

bata up!!!.....lol     yeah im def ready 4 the beta. I want to check out the knifing and the gunner support features the most.