Battlefield3, Should you install the texture pack?

Check out this video, it's insane how big of a difference it makes when the game is installed on the HDD:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That also sucks for people with no internet connection.

Well, if you don't have an internet connection, you shouldn't be buying Battlefield 3 to begin with.  (Referring to the point of the game being multiplayer)

I know lots of people who play games for the single player campaign and offline co-op modes <gasp> Shocking, I know.

There are actually many more people who play single player games than play multiplayer.

Why the hell did my comment get misconstrued into referring to single player games (Bioshock, Mass Effect, Oblivion, etc etc) ???   We're talking about Battlefield.  If you do not have an internet connection and cannot play online than those Single Player games are the ones you should be buying... NOT Battlefield 3.   Hopefully we've accomplished clarity.

I applaud dice for putting the textures on a second disk, tbh. They could have easily just crammed everything on one disk and cut a lot of content out like a lot of companies do now it seems. Unfortunately they made it incompatible with the slim...

It makes the game look better so I don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't want to install it if they have the space.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Really sucks for those 4gb owners.

They should have made sure they were making the right decision when purchasing the 4GB console. It's cheaper but not enough memory because your going to have titles updates, dlc items , game saves, and some reserve space taken away by the system.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360