Battlefield XboxOne community server

Again letting everybody know that we should be getting servers this month. I'll have a BF4 server just like I did for my BF3 server that some of you may have played on. I'm really trying to get a good community going for Xbox BF players. I'm going to have events going just about every weekend so if you'd like please follow me on Xbox as this will be the easiest way for me to send out invts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And how do u know this. seems like a hoax. lets just fix the rubberbanding issues first and the loadouts resetting all the time.

Its isn't a hoax....BF4 will have private servers on Consoles just like they did for BF3. I'm just letting everybody on Xbox forums know, I just started using the Xbox Forums

highly doubt this will happen this month or next. just by the way DICE  has handled this whole fiasco. remember the whole DOS attack @ launch of this title. should have been prevented. but no just let the rubberbanding and lagging servers just keep going. I had high hopes for this game but my optimism is fading.

yeah this game is TOTALLY unplayable even worse than ever now, I can not even play the core maps without relentless lag, been rage quitting for the past week now, I didn't buy this game to get ANGRY every time I play, its a sweet game IF they ever get it fixed.

Yea I've lost all faith, not one single game now is without lag / rubber-banding, sick to the stomach of hoping it'll be fixed.  They had the option to use Azure, but no they use their own server which is clear now are not fit for purpose, so they let us know they're going to invest more in servers right before they aim to release rentals.  This has turned out to be the best non-playable game ever made.

Hmm... was thinking about getting this, but maybe I'll just wait for the premium edition to come out and hopefully it's playable by then.

It (BF4) should be great about a week before BF5 comes out.

Its only the Naval Strike maps that lag....and the game isn't that bad

No all maps lag now, you don't believe me jus go to the battle feed, I tried a European server today an I wasn't rubber banding but my bullets were totally useless absolutely NO effect on anyone even standing right near me, just like I was shooting pellets OR Blanks even lol

well if you are shooting blanks don't worry to much about protection.