Battlefield Vietnam

I just got this a few weeks ago and love this add on. If you have not picked it up please do. There are 1000ends of people playing. And it is a blast.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wish I could, but i just spent that last of my money on another payment for my BF3 Pre-Order, and a gaming headset.

I agree 100% with OP, BF:Vietman is a lot of fun and in some ways harder IMHO.

I got it a while ago and made it my mission to gold star the weapons,i liked it for a few months but got bored with it and went back to the orginal game.i think its a good buy as it lasted me a good while although a couple of the maps are a bit linear.i think the standard maps have a lot more life in them.

I like the lack of scopes in nam, its keeps all the guns to their bare bones, I find it difficult to find full games in nam so I went back to vanilla

I played it a lot when it first came out but now I only play it when I get too frustrated at regular BF. Definitely fun to play from time to time.

Nam is great. it seems more brutal than vanilla.

i hear there are quite a few glitches, true?

I think I may get it now considering I just finally unlocked everything for the regular game. I just worried nobody still played it. Then again, people still play BF2 MC hahaha.

enough ppl playing nam..

i like vanilla better though, but 'Nam still is a must have if ur a battlefield fan.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

i hear there are quite a few glitches, true?

[/quote]

It is not a glitch, when ppl know the game/maps better than you

;)

There was a major and game-ruining glitch. But it have been patched