Battlefield Veteran Weapon.

What would you like to see as the veteran weapon for BF3. (if there is one) Personally i would like to see the M1 make a return anyone else have any guns they would like to be veteran weapons?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I assume they might bring back a favourite from Bad Company 2, I doubt it will be a WWII weapon though.

I would love to see the MP40 or the Grease Gun, but I just love old weapons in general. Or Maybe a bolt action rifle without a scope.

tracer dart gun lololol

Some new weapon we haven't seen yet.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'm more interested in knowing what weapons are in the game tbh. Is there a post listing all of them? I hardly ever use the M1 in BC2, it's basically the M14 w/ a WWII skin and the recoil takes a while to get used to. I'm hoping they get rid of the XM series of guns, which to my knowledge were invented for the game. But yeah the veteran gun needs to be a utility weapon that every class could use efficiently, like the M1...

[quote user="c0mb1n3k1ller"]

tracer dart gun lololol

[/quote]I use that weapon all of the time.. however I can never get the dam missle to lock.

[quote user="ACrules7"]

I'm more interested in knowing what weapons are in the game tbh. Is there a post listing all of them? I hardly ever use the M1 in BC2, it's basically the M14 w/ a WWII skin and the recoil takes a while to get used to. I'm hoping they get rid of the XM series of guns, which to my knowledge were invented for the game. But yeah the veteran gun needs to be a utility weapon that every class could use efficiently, like the M1...

[/quote]

The XM8 series weapons are real. However, they never entered full production.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM8_rifle

I would love to see a Modern Weapon for Veteran Unlock, especially a TAR21

Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range

IF they keep the M14 i would be happy....