Battlefield Play Style

Hello friends!  I'm a battlefield man through and through and I'm curious of what playstyles people have when playing Bad Company 2 (or any battlefield game for that matter)!

I preferably am a team player, I don't lone wolf often and use medic/**** a lot for heals and ammo.  What about you all?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Akuzimo, it's very nice to meet you. When I play I usually go lone wolf when i'm killing my teammates for maximum enjoyment. Normally, I do not require a medic except in special circumstances when I have a secret alliance.

My playstyle is the best ever created.

Oh, you wanna know what it is? (I play other games).

[quote user="Kenofnor"]

[/quote]

I'm not sure I follow. How can that be the best ever created?

[quote user="Kenofnor"]

[/quote]Yeah, that was pretty lame....

Anyway, on topic: I like to run around and shoot people in the face.

I don't normally shoot people in the face but when I do

Its a 1 hit kill.

Driving Tanks or Flying Helicopters providing support, pick your poison.

BF2 is the only fps where I actually like playing the sniperclass. i like just being a sneaky *** giving away enemy positions.

I try and go with a class I think will work the best for the situation I'm spawning into. Almost never play as a single class for an entire game and I'm always switching weapons and perks if I stay a given class for any amount of time. Whatever is best for the team and not entirely suicidal for me.

I've always enjoyed being a "Team Player" in BF Games. More accurately, I play for both my Squad (first and foremost) and the entire Team (the blue smurfs) second. I will always support what my Squad needs first. If they need an Engineer, I'll come in as an Engineer. If they need an Assault so be it I play as an Assault. And so forth depending on what Class is needed for that time.

With this being said, I'll also play as (and even more importantly) what that particular area of the Map requires. If there is no Equipment, there is no need for an Engineer. I think way too many Players get stuck in a rut when it comes to what Class or even Weapon they should play in BF Games. It's pretty easy when it boils down to this;

"Those that remain flexible, never get bent out of shape".

In the end though, if a Team doesn't want to play to win and all of them want to become useless (whatever Class) I am more than happy to give them ammo as they camp in their favorite wookie hiding spot while I put a Tracer Dart on the back of their head, even Team kill them the next time around. If the Team is still to stupid (or they simply don't care) even after all of this, I'll either leave that Match or join the opposing Team. I have a saying that for that, "I'm not meat fodder to pad some other guys K/D".

i start as engineer, and lay down mines....then I like to use the bolt action rifles as a shotgun, and throw down sensors balls so it's easy  for my squad to  clear out areas.  

I play all twitchy like.. I never sit still unless I'm capturing a point.