Battlefield has zombies now?

I'm sick of getting killed by players with 0 health and watching them run away afterwards. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

At least thanks to the patch you can see that they have Zero Health instead of the guy you just emptied half a mag into displaying 100.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

At least thanks to the patch you can see that they have Zero Health instead of the guy you just emptied half a mag into displaying 100.

[/quote]

Isn't much of a 'patch' if you ask me. Doesn't really matter either way... empty half a clip into someone, they kill you with 2 shots and run away with 100 health. Or, empty half a clip into someone, they kill you in 2 shots and run away with 0 health (last I heard, 0 means none, ie dead). Both situations are equally infuriating and beg the question, are the true zombies the ones who came up with the net code that allowed it to happen? lol

TBH, I had fewer, if any problems before this last patch than I did afterward. In fact, the complaints of getting crashed back to the home screen, freezing on the black loading screen, server dropping and then the game reconnecting to the server and resuming that game after crashing to the home screen and many others... I never had any of those (and most other) problems that people complained of prior to this latest update. Now I have them all.

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

TBH, I had fewer, if any problems before this last patch than I did afterward. In fact, the complaints of getting crashed back to the home screen, freezing on the black loading screen, server dropping and then the game reconnecting to the server and resuming that game after crashing to the home screen and many others... I never had any of those (and most other) problems that people complained of prior to this latest update. Now I have them all.

[/quote]

Exactly the same for me, slightly poor at the start then the patch before last fixed everything that annoyed me (excluding the christmas server queue mess) now the latest patch has made it much worse than ever... however if I pick a full bar server (usually have to queue) I rarely experience problems and if it dashboards I get put straight back into the server upon booting up the game again.   Personally I'm not that bothered, but if I was the type who actually cared about stuff like this, I'd be really ****ed off.

....if this were a steak, I'd take it back myself to the chef...cuz it aint done right, then I'd smack him with it mercilessly ....then it's off to Texas Roadhouse for a better steak .....this is Sizzler man

[quote user="Hellfire IRL"]

Exactly the same for me, slightly poor at the start then the patch before last fixed everything that annoyed me (excluding the christmas server queue mess) now the latest patch has made it much worse than ever... however if I pick a full bar server (usually have to queue) I rarely experience problems and if it dashboards I get put straight back into the server upon booting up the game again.   Personally I'm not that bothered, but if I was the type who actually cared about stuff like this, I'd be really ****ed off.

[/quote]

That's the thing for me. I live on the east coast, so I have my server search set to only east coast servers. So far, I don't think I've had a server listed that wasn't full bar. True that probably 95% of the time I have a queue but I can usually find at least a few that put me in as '1 of 1' and the wait isn't too long.

It doesn't make the game unplayable by any stretch, so I'm not irate about it... but still, a **** update is supposed to fix problems and/or make them occur less, not do the opposite and that's what has me ****ed.

DICE just trolling as usual.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

All sizzle and no steak. Yep, I hear the sizzle, I even smell the steak but I'm yet to sink my teeth into it.

went to Twin Falls last night and decided to grab a steak....should have gone to the Outback or even Chilis instead....I finally tried Montana Steakhouse .....uhg, how can they call themselves a steakhouse? ....what steakhouse cooks a ribeye on an electric grill? ...I was actually mad .....I wasn't lying about Texas Roadhouse, for a chain they make a damn fine steak (in fire) ...but Pocatello's an hour away

We have a Texas Roadhouse around here and I like it. But, I can grill a mighty fine steak at home, if I do say so myself. A good cut of meat, properly seasoned (olive oil, salt, fresh cracked black pepper and secret ingredients) and brought down to room temps before tossing over a mesquite wood fire and cooked on cast iron griddles for even heating, trade mark griddle marks and only flipped once, 4 1/2 minutes on one side and 3 1/2 on the other. Boy, I can't wait for spring!

Anyway, back to the threads original intent; complaining about BF4 because that's oh so much better than talking about steaks.....

yeah, I got a standing freezer full of meat, a pig and a quarter of a beef....got about 18 2-packs of Tbones, plus a plethora of other steak cuts and I too make a mean steak, but it's 20 degrees and I was out on a date with the wife ....if wondering, I buy these animals from local farmers and have them butchered locally as well