M417 (sniper variant)
SPAS-12
IMI Micro Tavor-12
ACW-R
Steyr AUG
LSAT
SCAR-L
L86A1 LSW

So...I think DICE are being sneaky.  There's a lot of popular weapons in that list and they must know that the DLC isn't popular with the old skool Battlefield fans, so they've delibrately stuch these popular weapons in the game to get more sales.  I mean, the AUG was one of the most popular rifles in BC2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol,I wonder if you will be able to wield duel MP5s and get kill streak rewards. "Care package comin in" heh.

Call of Duty didn't invent those weapons it's just real world guns that they wanted to add in the game and besides the community was asking for more weapons to use with the next dlc. They give you want you want and you find some way to complain.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Call of Duty didn't invent those weapons it's just real world guns that they wanted to add in the game and besides the community was asking for more weapons to use with the next dlc. They give you want you want and you find some way to complain.

[/quote]

^THIS.

ALso that L85 LMG is looking sweet.  I dunno why people are complaining so much, what did you guys want? Sharks with freakin' lasers?

A bunch of these guns were in BC2 as well.

Cool. Cant wait to buy this and actually kill people !!!

You heard it here first:  Op'd weapons will be ACW-R and Spa-12.   Look for them to be nerfed in october '12.

[/quote]

Where did I say they were invented by COD?  I didn't.

The title is a play on words for those people who think that BF: CQ is going to be like COD.

And there's a lot of guns in there which may cause people to buy it just so they could have their favourite gun from past games.  You know "I'm not buying this COD wannabee crap!" "Ooh, look the Steyr AUG is in the game!  Must buy now!".  People may back track on their opinions of the DLC just from the weapon list.

[/quote]so 8v8 DM is what we want? ok i dint know that

No amount of new weapons is enough to convince me to buy it.

Weapons don't bother me but from the 2 maps i've seen it looks bad,I did'nt buy Battlefield for that s h i t.