battlefield bad company 2

hi

i am trying to go on xbox live and it aks me for my password but it wont accept the only password i know

how do i reset it and put a new password in

fanx

steve

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi Steve,

If this is when you're connecting to Xbox Live, this will be the password for your Live ID email address linked to your Gamertag. To reset it, go to live.com and try logging in, following the steps for "Forgot Password" as needed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

HELLO,

i can not play this game online... i am able to play all of my games online but this one. i contacted xbox and they told me to try EA i followed all of EA's steps for fixing this problem includeing, cleaning the disk the disk condition is in prety good condition a few light scratches ( i have games that are in much worse condition that work just fine online and offline ) i erased all game information, i erased my profile,  i made sure the designated ports were open. i have never cheated in any form, then EA states that if these fix's dont work to contact xbox for a possable fix so i did and they had me do all of the above again except check the ports and it didn"t work is any one else having this problem??? or do you have any suggestions on how to ffix this problem. EA states that EA and xbox are aware of a problem of some users of xbox360 not being able to play online and that they are working on the problem when i called x box it seemed like they havnt gotten the memo they did not state that they knew of any problems concerning this or nor did they state they had a fix for not being able to play this game online please post if you are having the same type of problem!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

P.S. when this game is seaching for a game it litteraly seaches for 1 to 2 seconds then states that there were no games found and i am able to play outher EA games

Sorry this didn't help.

I think that is a server issue. It also might be an problem with closed ports. Heres a link to information with opening the required ports: portforward.com/.../XBOX360_Battlefield_Bad_Company_2index.htm

Hope it all works out, BFBC2 is a fun game.

Sorry this didn't help.