Battlefield Bad Company 2 Friends

After taking a break form BF BC2 for a while and as BF3 is due ti release in the next few mouths thought I get back into the game again and see if I could finaly reach Lv 50 before Nov. After playing for a couple of hours last night I forgot how important it was to be in a good team which communicates with each other as a squad and I couldn't find anyone with a mic.

I am not a super serious gamer and looking for some friends mainly aged 18+ to have some relaxed and fun games. Hoping to find about 4 new friends to complete a squad. If you are interested post here or send me a friend request (if you FR me plz send me message "BF FORUMS", just so I know who you are, CHEERS).

Happy Gaming.

MONKEY...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey. I've got back into BC2 too so just send me a FR when/if you wanna play.

bump

I've got back into it aswell but dont have a mic, feel free to add me if you want to play.

bump

I am happy to play in the same squad.  However, the few achievements I have left are in Vietnam, in the main. So, if you want to play Vietnam, feel free to FR me.

Hey im up for this, send a request and we will have a game or two, much appreciated!

bump

The BC2 forums have lots of people willing to buddy up and play some games, head over there for some good people to play with

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/battlefieldbadco2/f/365.aspx

cheers for the link

Right now I just finished Bulletstorm. I'm up for BC2.

Do you have the Vietnam pack?