battlefield bad comapny 2 : disconnects form xbox live

Hi ,

Im a Call of duty player . Whio recently discovered BFBC2 ... Amazing game. Better than COD. I have a problem though . It seems to randomly disconnect me from Xbox Live.

Any help would be appreciated?

TIA.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey, so this is what I noticed. When it says "cant connect to EA servers", it is because the EA server sends bad info to your end of our modem/router for some reason. Easy fix. Find any game that you have downloaded to your hard drive that can play online. Any game. Run the game and play for a couple of minutes and then exit. Your Live Gold will be forced to connect to that game which in turn enables you to try BFBC2 again by re-establishing a connection. This works 99% of the time for me. Give it a try. I hope this helps.

the lag is killing me in this game...have no idea how to fix it

[quote user="CrazyKiller5150"]

Lots of time when I put the game in and it goes to the loading screen, my router disconnect, doesn't happen any other games, but only this one. I think it has something to do with the EA server. Netflix and ESPN3 plays fine.

[/quote]

Same thing happens to me but only started up recently. Before I would just get dashboarded but a few times it's killed my router. Never happens with any other game.

Lots of time when I put the game in and it goes to the loading screen, my router disconnect, doesn't happen any other games, but only this one. I think it has something to do with the EA server. Netflix and ESPN3 plays fine.

I never had a problem until very recently, I am really iffy about shelling out top dollar for BF3 if this is the way online play will run. Just wait to get it used; which kills me- but I believe in using thewe market to drive quality.

Your gamer pics are freaking me out.  EA servers are kinda dicey, everyone has had issues with them at one time or another. Unfortunately some people are consistently getting disconnected.

It happens time to time your not the only one.its them dam EA serv,cant conn,to game and get kick from the game.BF3 will be here soon hope they fix all of this.and on the forums with these new forums lay out no one likes it at all.thats why you see the drop of gamers posting on these forums.good luck buddy

what happened to these forums .. they used to be amazin