Battlefield 4?

Is or has anyone heard of any news relating to a release of battlefield 4 anytime soon?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm certain Battlefield bad company 3 would come out before Bf4. Besides, it's to soon. Battlefield 3 came out not to long ago.

Yeah that's true, but im already getting bored with battlefield 3 at the moment :/

If your getting bored with Battlefield 3 already, then your not playing it properly. lol Hook up with some people and play it with friends. It sounds like your playing solo if your getting bored.

If you are getting bored, send me a friend. We can own in Rush or Conquest. As Turtle stated, find more players to play with. It's funnier running past explosions with friends.

I'd rather see Bad Company 3, before a Battlefield 4. BC is better imo.

Wouldn't mind another Bad company, Loved the first one (haven't had the chance to play the 2nd), But i really do hope that this "Rent a Server" doesn't catch on, It's something that really annoys me.

BF4 I think would be way too early. If anything they should make Battlefield 2143 next since they already did for 1943. I would love to see 2143.

Thinking abit too far into the future here lol.

@Paramedic. You should play Bad Company 2.  Great game, + they got the addon for Vietnam on it as well.

I read somewhere that the next battlefield has planned to be a Battlefield Bad company 3.