battlefield 4

I have played battlefield 4 three times and when I save the game , it doesn't start at the checkpoint it takes me all the way back to the very start of the game as if I've never played it.

I also have the same problem with the multi player it doesn't remember my soldiers rank or anything.

Checked my xbox with other games and I have no problems so I know its not my consul

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried to check your game file to see if it might be corrupt? If you find evidence that it is, you may need to delete it & start over (preferably as a last resort, of course).

If you downloaded an update recently, that could also be causing issues. If you find evidence that that is the case, you may need to delete the file related to the update & then either try it without the update or re-download it.

Lastly, this could simply be an issue caused by a faulty disc; if that appears to be the case, you may need to return your game & get a different copy (worst case scenario).

Before you make any of these rather drastic choices however, have you checked the Battlefield 4 forums either here on xbox.com or their official forums for anyone who might be suffering from similar issues? If not, I'd suggest you do that 1st because you might be able to find answers for your issue there that may be more pertinent than my suggestions above.

I hope this helps you with your issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.