Battlefield 4 progression bug

I've been having trouble with battlefield 4 since the feburary update to Xbox one. 

I'm a rank 30 with plenty of weapon unlocks, yet when I start a multiplayer game in one of battlefields built in maps, my weapons become locked again. And when I go into the battle log, my progression jumps to zero. But when I go to the main menu under 'my soldier', all of my progression is still there.

When I play a China Rising map, everything is normal; my weapons and progression are untouched. But playing a built in map, everything is reset.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You should raise this with EA/DICE to get an answer

battlelog.battlefield.com

Or

http://help.ea.com

All your stats are held on EA's servers not Microsoft so it is likely BF4 isn't getting your stats for play, this happened on BFBC2 and BF3 occasionally too so they are probably aware and know of a solution or are working on one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Temp fix: Restart Xbox, Start BF4, Immediately go to Test Range. Stay there for a good minute or so shooting around. Then go to multiplayer and your sets should be good. (You'll notice in test range your loadouts are correct) I had this issue earlier today and this fixed it. Its a big pain though. Needs updated.

Sorry this didn't help.

So far, that temporary fix seems to work. I've only used it once though, so I don't know if it works every time yet. The good news is if I can get into one game where the progress is there, then every game after that works fine until I leave that server.

Sorry this didn't help.