Battlefield 4 Premium- Yay or Nay?

Premium Being 4000 MSP (50$ USD) which includes New content "weekly", all 5 expansion packs, 12 battlepacks, two week early access to all expansion packs, server queue priority, and more perks to be revealed in the coming months, will you be buying it?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIWYgA2lbQ]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe Christmas when I get the new system.

Yeah of course, I'm going to downloading all DLC anyway, so why wouldn't I want to get it cheaper? $50 isn't that much anyway.

That would have to be a no for me as that is a lot more than what there past season passes have been a little cheaper.

They should just charge $100 for the game and have that include the premium.

Lol, it's more profitable to do it this way. xD

Wonder what weekly content is?

Given that the expansion packs would normally total up to $75 if brought separately and the 2 weeks early access deal, Premium is already worth the $50 it is, but add in early access to game modes, additional camos and tags, and the extra battlepacks which contain customization items such as knives, dog tags, and camos along with the possibility of receiving some extra XP along with double XP events, BF4 premium is a must for me so yes, I'll buy it as soon as possible if not when I get BF4.

I bought Premium for BF3, but I may hold out on it for BF4. I just wasn't that into Armored Kill, Close Quarters, and End Game.

-

The Back to Karkand maps were awesome though.

-

Unrelated: Rusted Ace, are you the same Rusted Ace from ARFCOM?

No, I just so happen to have a similar gamertag to that person. I don't even know what ARFCOM is.

On topic: Weekly content would likely be new personalization options along with the occasional vehicle or game mode for us to try out. We'll find out in a couple of months. By the way, the Second Assault maps were teased as being Operation Metro, Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm, and Gulf of Oman and I hate to see what 64 player Metro would be like on next gen systems, but the rest of the expansion packs catch my attention.

Old maps are old. Thanks for the weekly info though.