Battlefield 4 Not working

I got gold on my other Xbox Live account so I could play multiplayer on Battlefield 4. When I selected multiplayer, it made me accept to the Privacy Policy and all that stuff. When it tried to make me make an EA account, it didn't tell me how to sign in to a previous one. When I tried to create one, it said I was too young. I made an account online, but I don't know how to link it to my Xbox account. When I tried to send the verification email, nothing happened. When I tried again a few hours later, Battlefield wouldn't even take me to the screen that says:

Multiplayer

Campaign

and all the other stuff.

It got through the cut scene just fine, then asked me which device I wanted to save it to. After I selected my hard drive, it took me to the rainy background and began "loading". I waited a good 30 minutes and when it didn't load, I tried again.

No matter what I do, the game just sticks on that screen. I've tried 10-20 times between today and yesterday. The only way I can join is if I select "Join Game" when one of my friends is playing Battlefield.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: