Battlefield 4. Confirmed.

Let's hope it will be on the next-gen consoles. Current gen is tapped out imo. I think what the next Battlefield needs is a healthy 64-128 players online with 60FPS on the console versions.

-----

"EA has allegedly confirmed the existence of Battlefield 4. According to reports on Twitter, Electronic Arts president Frank Gibeau commented that "there is going to be a Battlefield 4" during a keynote at the University of Southern California.

Given that Battlefield 3 was the fastest-selling game in EA history, the news comes as no surprise. Still, this marks the first time that EA has publicly acknowledged the existence of the sequel. "

Source

Comments? Opinions? Flames?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

@ Mad Cow Dizease, Correction = I could see Dice, and Respawn coming together to make BF4. I know it won't happen but Dice need help in some areas, ex. Campaign mode

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Why? Because Sequals come out often? I don't mind. They're at least a year apart, and a year is enough time for me to play and get my 60$ worth of the game before the newest installment comes out.

[/quote]

while thats true a year is also not enough time to make huge changes in the next installment

Why? Because Sequals come out often? I don't mind. They're at least a year apart, and a year is enough time for me to play and get my 60$ worth of the game before the newest installment comes out.

This is why I don't buy these games.

Actually I do believe DICE said they would start to work on Mirror's Edge 2 after BF3 was out. I know a smaller team at DICE worked on Mirror's Edge so they could develop BF4 and it at the same time, as BF4 shouldn't be out till atleast  2013, if that 2014. I can see them waiting to release it on the next-gen Sony and Microsoft machines, maybe Microsoft will wise up and buy out the franchise to have it exclusive to their new console to give people a reason to get the next-gen Xbox.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

DICE also forgot about a sequel to this gem:

[view:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo]]

I guess military shooters take top priority over everything.

[/quote]

this game always made me nauseous lol it was fun when I was able to play it though

DICE also forgot about a sequel to this gem:

[view:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo]]

I guess military shooters take top priority over everything.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="iMatrix"]

I could see respawn, and EA working together to make this happen. 

[/quote]And what would happen to DICE to have Respawn take their place?

I'm sure this was planned a long time ago, why are people shocked?

I'd like to see improvements that would make the game better on consoles, especially on Xbox 360.