Battlefield 4 confirmed

http://n4g.com/news/1038030/battlefield-4-confirmed-beta-access-through-medal-of-honor-warfighter-pre-order-incentive

-

Looks like if you pre-order Warfigther you get beta access to BF 4, everyone confirming that the game will be coming out soon. It's pretty sad to see EA destroy yet another franchise but they have done it, they just released Battlefield Premium and have many more DLC packs planned yet they are already trying to get BF 4 out? I do not approve one bit.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks like Premium plays got fleeced BIG time.

I would have thought that beta access for BF4 would be part of their deals somewhere down the line, not part of a pre-order bonus for a completely different game.

Ugh is this where Battlefield turns into Cod?? :(

Who'da thunk it?

They really needed to wait until the next gen,Then we could of seen 64 player servers with decent graphics and 60 FPS.I was hoping they would'nt just start knocking half @rsed games out every 2 years just for money,I blame EA.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Looks like Premium plays got fleeced BIG time.

I would have thought that beta access for BF4 would be part of their deals somewhere down the line, not part of a pre-order bonus for a completely different game.

[/quote]

Well, not really, you get what you paid for: all 5 BF3 DLC's.

-

BF4 won't be out till winter 2013 at the earliest and no doubt BF3 Premium players will also get in on the beta.

Everyone got in on the BF3 beta and itll probably be the same with 4.

i was buying the new MoH anyway so i don't mind, i saved money by going elite and i get the bf4 beta with a pre-order. good deal to me

Well i was'nt planning on getting warfighter but i am now!

I'd rather have Bad Company 3.

I'm sure I'll check out what the game's like, but unlike with BF3, I won't expect much from it. Pretty sure I won't be missing the upcoming "even faster-paced gameplay with modern hyper-advanced weapons", "DLC map packs including a customizable wrist watch for your soldier", and most of all the "throwable tomahawk available only for elite commando subscribers, 20 euros a month". Come on, you already know it's going to be like that.