Battlefield 4 China Rising pre order code

Hello just a quick question i have redeemed my china rise code on my old Xbox 360 and have recently moved to a new 360 console does the code get tied to your Xbox live account or do i have to purchase the china rising DLC on public release.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Rossy1001

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you planning on still using the old 360, or has the new one replaced it totally?

If you're not going to use it anymore, you might actually want to consider doing a licence transfer onto the new one.

Your account has permissions (a 'profile licence') to play anything you've ever purchased, but if it's on a different console to the one you downloaded it to initially then you have to be signed into Live in order to play.

Meanwhile, the console you downloaded the content to has a console licence, meaning any user can play the content at any time (no need for Internet connection either). This is the licence that is movable if you so wish.

There's more info here: http://xbox.com/DRM

Bear in mind it is by no means necessary, and if you plan on using the old console as well you should probably ignore this, but I thought it worth mentioning as it may be of interest to you.

It's worth looking at anyway. As I said, it's not at all necessary to do, but if you're only going to use the new one going forward and you want to play previously-bought content while offline it is worth actually doing.

And of course, if you have any further questions about it (whether or not you plan on proceeding with it) I am happy to help. :-)

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Was not to sure thanks a lot for your help Maxen13 much appreciated :)

Sorry this didn't help.

It gets tied to your account. You now own the content.

Also, you can access everything you have ever downloaded through your Download History:

Settings/Account/Download History

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.