Battlefield 4 beta confirmed

http://n4g.com/news/1038030/battlefield-4-confirmed-beta-access-through-medal-of-honor-warfighter-pre-order-incentive

-

Looks like if you pre-order Warfigther you get beta access to BF 4, everyone confirming that the game will be coming out soon. It's pretty sad to see EA destroy yet another franchise but they have done it, they just released Battlefield Premium and have many more DLC packs planned yet they are already trying to get BF 4 out? I do not approve one bit.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Even with the bugs BF3 was a great game, but the rent a server update ruined it and stopped me from playing it anymore, then things got worse, i bought GRFS which if patched properly would be a great multiplayer game, but as of yet it's still a broken mess that should be avoided at all costs. I think i will pass on BF4.

speculation, the demo could come out years after war fighter. also people don't know this but the team that makes the battlefield series is huge.

xEnvoy of Chaos PM you have.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

speculation, the demo could come out years after war fighter. also people don't know this but the team that makes the battlefield series is huge.

[/quote]While that is true it's kind of dishearting to hear about BF4 before DICE finishes with BF3.

Great news!

I wonder if them releasing Battlefield 4 or advertising it so soon has something to do with their lead designer leaving DICE.

Its a little concerning after I just spent 50 bucks on premium, but even if it came out this year I'd pass on it.

Rather than go through that website and then another and be hit with an advertisement. Folk can check out the picture that surfaced below.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGuSfbkgmus]

I wish they'd focus on a Bad Company 3 instead.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[/quote]While that is true it's kind of dishearting to hear about BF4 before DICE finishes with BF3.

[/quote]

not really... DLC is a joke. people think these maps take months to make? it doesn't. with the team as big as dice all the maps for the DLC is probably done already just bug testing/balance testing and maybe some sprucing up with trees bushes and textures.

-

also BF4 could in reality be just BF3s PC version with no maps and people would think its new.