Battlefield 3

Does anybody know how large the install will be for both disks of Battlefield 3 ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably around 14-15Gb. One Disc is 6.8Gb- 7.5Gb of Content. So X2.

With everything about 15.5 gigs

the main disc is 7GB and the HD install texture disc is 1.5GB.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Probably around 14-15Gb. One Disc is 6.8Gb- 7.5Gb of Content. So X2.

[/quote]

This

[quote user="DeaconMVP"]

[/quote]This is news to me. Please explain

[quote user="DeaconMVP"]the main disc is 7GB and the HD install texture disc is 1.5GB.[/quote]

I had only heard (but not confirmed) that the SP is on one Disc and the HD Texture and MP is on the other Disc. Both being full at 6.8Gb+?

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="DeaconMVP"]the main disc is 7GB and the HD install texture disc is 1.5GB.[/quote]

I had only heard (but not confirmed) that the SP is on one Disc and the HD Texture and MP is on the other Disc. Both being full at 6.8Gb+?

[/quote]

Source 

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="DeaconMVP"]

[/quote]This is news to me. Please explain

[/quote]

what do you mean?  the main disc which is disc one .. will be about 7GB and the HD texture is 1.5GB ... there's an MP disc i think that should be about 6 but i'm an SP guy so i'll likely not install that one lol

^ well there ya go ... thanks Manhandler.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]

Source 

[/quote]

Sweet, thanks. It is a separate Content for the HD Texture? How did they fit that much Data on two Disc. The 6.8Gb I can understand along with the 7.3Gb (with the new Anti-Piracy Content) but that difference is greater then 1.5Gb? Where does the Texture HD come from?