Battlefield 3 save data

Every time i load up my battlefield 3. I get a message saying 'Existing player profile appears to be damaged and cannot be used' and yet i can still use it??

Not only that i have to go through all the stuff that you do when making a new account, clicking A over and over saying i have unlocked all the tags and premium stuff, also it says i am not registered with battlelog when i am as im a lvl 8 colonel.

So my question is what's up with that? Do i have to delete my data and start again or can you fix it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 120 Applies to:

Hello Poker1984,

Welcome to the Xbox Support Forums.

I had a few days ago a simaliar problem.

Electronic Arts said that the first thing they think about was a corrupted file/save game that is been stored on your storage device (proberly your Hard Drive).

I do recommend to Remove All Singeplayer Saves Games and leave the rest, like Multiplayer Updates, Downloaded Items, etc.

You can do that by doing following:

1. On Xbox Home, select System, then hit Settings and then Storage.

2. Select your Storage Device where you have stored your Battlefield 3 Items and then select Games And Apps.

3. Now select Battlefield 3 and remove ONLY the save games, not the rest.

4. Click on the item "PROFILE SAVE DATA Saved Game" and select Remove.

Do this for all saved games.

5. When done, restart your Xbox Console and try to load Battlefield 3 again.

6. If the problem continues, then remove all data from your storage from the game Battlefield 3.

7. When done, restart your Xbox Console and try to load the game again.

Note: You don't have to earn the Achievements again. The Achiements you unlocked are stored on servers, even if you remove your Saved Games.

Note: If you remove eveything, and you bought DLC, you don't have to buy it again. You can re-download it from your Download History.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you actually need to delete all your bf3 data as it could have corrupted anywhere in the bf3 files, this was a major issue with update 3-4 as i have this same issue and have many times i do not even bother now since the profile still works after reseting all my settings. <-- in my opinion much better than hours of redownloading 10+ gigs of information. unless you want to spend the entire day downloading that's your call

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.