Battlefield 3 runway

I cannot see the planes on the ground and am stuck. Anyone know how to spot the planes?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I didn't get a glitch the whole game. So... yeah. :/

Well... redo the mission... only help I can give.

I finally saw the planes, now having a problem in Guillotine getting the door open. A red B appears on screen with a blue halo around it. I keep hitting the B and foot keeps hitting door, but wont open. Is this many problems a sign of what is to come through out the game? I tried just holding the button selecting other buttons with it and nothing seems to work.

Test around with all your buttons, press back, left trigger, right, the d-pad, click in,  etc.

Not sure what button you hit but it changes view to thermal and then you can see planes a lot better.

My save got corrupted on Operation Guilotene and it just froze up whenever i tried to load upand i never bothered with the campaign again.

I cannot see them on the ground. I know they are small and have managed to hit one on a runway, but cannot see ones I believe are around the bunkers. BY stuck, I mean I have tried to find the planes and cannot, so i cant advance to next campaign. I am pretty new to gaming, so will probably have more questions like this... Thanks for any help!

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

He must be talking about something in the SP. I've never finished it so I'm not certain but his comment about being "stuck" causes me to assume it's in reference to SP.

[/quote]

Makes sense.  I remember that mission but I don't recall it being that hard

He must be talking about something in the SP. I've never finished it so I'm not certain but his comment about being "stuck" causes me to assume it's in reference to SP.

[quote user="kmoser1810"]

I cannot see the planes on the ground and am stuck. Anyone know how to spot the planes?

[/quote]

Are you asking us to help you find the planes on the ground, or in the air? 

...back button.

Jet's are very fun to use once you get better at them. At least, it is in Rush. ^_^