Battlefield 3 "Snipers" @ gamescom

I looked at some pictures Battlefield posted on twitter, and facebook that they made on Gamescom.

Most pictures are about ppl playing Battlefield 3. Sometimes you can actually look at theirs screen.

And what i noticed is that all the ppl that play as a " Sniper", (im not talking about recon) are looking the same, typpical kind of looking " guys"  mostly. I dont wanna say the word " hate", but i sure as hell dont like them. All you see is a sniper rifle behind some bushes, and rocks.

From now on, when BF3 is released, im determined to make " snipers"  life as hard as possible in BF3. Unless they can actually proof doing some good for the team. If not, they have a choice. Play TDM, or be usefull. Otherwise DustyArne WILL be there to make you sell your BF3 copy and runs back to CoD MW2.5 with your tail between you legs..

/rand

P.S. I strongly recommend NOT to look for the pictures i was talking about.. you WILL feel the same " disagreemend"  as i feel now..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Their life is already made pretty hard... Extreme bullet drop, massive sway, no OHK except for headshots and the really obvious scope glint after staying still for 5 seconds.

Good! :D

and no ghillie suit , which is another good thing , snipers have their place..........on a 64 player pc based server snipers are an annoyance at most , but on a 24 player server a good sniper can ruin a game (depending what mode your playing) they need to be nerfed a little.

I hope they give us more anti aircraft capabilities too because BC2 can become a pain if you have a good chopper pilot camping spawn points for kills.

Hey! Those douchebags didn't come from COD.. Our douchebags like to get all up-in-your-face when they use the sniper rifles. Also, you can spot the people who use the sniper rifles in COD in Battlefield because they will always try to spin around in a circle, jump off of a building or a combination of both before they shoot.. Also, you will notice that I did not call them "snipers". They are not snipers. They are just people using a sniper's rifle.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

Hey! Those douchebags didn't come from COD.. Our douchebags like to get all up-in-your-face when they use the sniper rifles. Also, you can spot the people who use the sniper rifles in COD in Battlefield because they will always try to spin around in a circle, jump off of a building or a combination of both before they shoot.. Also, you will notice that I did not call them "snipers". They are not snipers. They are just people using a sniper's rifle.

[/quote]

Lol!

Glad to see im not the only one who agrees..

You are right though, calling them a " sniper" is an insult for the real " snipers" in the game..

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

[/quote]

Lol!

Glad to see im not the only one who agrees..

You are right though, calling them a " sniper" is an insult for the real " snipers" in the game..

[/quote]

Agreed :)

[quote user="Sambbraz"]

Their life is already made pretty hard... Extreme bullet drop, massive sway, no OHK except for headshots and the really obvious scope glint after staying still for 5 seconds.

[/quote] 5 sec to the give away?! WTF!!!! Where did you hear that?!?

5 sec's is long enough to spot, scope, shoot..

You should observe without scope, cus then you ahve a better view over the Battlefield, and what is happening next to you.

If somebody would stare at me for 5 secs on reallife i would get nervous..  

5 sec is good with a MOUSE, BF isn´t MW unless it has quickscope...lol if they did that they would ruin the game... I know that you have too see what´s going on but i really hate dying, i usually take on enemies from the back of action, and my sniping skills are far from perfection, i got to train!! Dice has to give a little more time IMO... u.u

oh yeah, When i get to this level:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voqYk5FzR38]

3 sec is enough but till there....