battlefield 3 "premium"

i relly think battle field *** up thiss time. thiss is my 5th battlefield title never have i been chargede for any thing they added befor ,now 60$ for preminum. lets look at that.an avg of 150 000 ppl play a day,if half of them got the update thats $4,725,000  and add the other consoles and its up to $189,000,000 now tell me thats a fair price for an update.  come on ppl dont let thiss happen ill pay  but not 60$

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can we stop quoting Premium? That's not what they're used for.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

The problem I have with it is server priority. Premium members will get put into games before normal players. That means, come closing time when the next game comes out, if you don't have premium, it might be hard to get into a game.

[/quote]

I can't see how anyone can waste a minute of their life worrying about this.  If there were only one game available, sure.  but there's hundreds.   

In our local the owner shouts "right c'mon,supp off and f@ck off" at closing time.

The problem I have with it is server priority. Premium members will get put into games before normal players. That means, come closing time when the next game comes out, if you don't have premium, it might be hard to get into a game.

OP needs to actually understand his topic before he goes public with it.  The "Update" is 1200 MS points.  

I knew a bar owner who would play "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany when it was time to close. That music started and people would flock to the doors to gtfo.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Right, but I'm talking about closing time.

[/quote]this game will be completely ded long before that

I really don't know what peoples problem with premium is.  Its basically paying in advance for expansion packs, with a few small extras thrown in.  No game I know of makes its expansion packs for free, if you know of any do please let me know.  Why are people so angry about being able to buy in advance and save a few pennies in the process?

I understand peoples anger at server rentals, paying for what we once had for free, but its not like anyone ever expected close quarters or armoured warfare to be free, did they???

I haven't bought premium, yet. With the abysmal state of the server browser and dices tendancy to release game changing updates, I may not still be playing in a weeks time let alone a years, but for people who think they will be, buying premium saves you money.  Whats wrong with that?

-

And a question to the OP. You've clearly never played Bad Company 2 then, because an expansion was released for that called 'Vietnam', and that wasn't free.

CLOSING TIME! ONE LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL, SO FINISH YOUR WHISKEY N BEER :)

Right, but I'm talking about closing time.